Monday 15 September 2008

I'm

Who are you?
I'm no one.

What do you have?
I have nothing.

Why do you live?
To finish.

Why do you write?
Because i can.

Why do you breathe?
Because i can't stop.

Who is your friend?
No one and everyone.

Who is your enemy?
Myself.

What do you want?
Only what i can have.

What do you need?
A reason.

What do you seek?
Oblivion.

Why do you work?
Because i should.

What is your life worth?
A pack of cigarettes, an array of books, and a lot of pasta.

How do you sleep every night?
I close my eyes and wait.

Do you believe in miracles?
Yes, i believe that miracles never happen.

Whom do you love?
What is love?

Whom do you hate?
Nobody.

Where is your home?
Wherever I'm.

Where are you from?
I'm from the backwaters.

Where are you going?
I'm not going anywhere.

Why do you smile?
So that others would.

Why do you care?
I don't.

Why do you hide?
To be alone.

Why do you listen?
Because i have nothing better to do.

Why do you speak?
Sometimes i can't help myself.

Why do you go out?
People keep calling me.

Do you think you are smart?
I'm smart enough to know that it's an illusion.

Do you think you are kind?
I'm as cruel as any man.

Do you think you are free.
Can't you hear the chains?

Why not break free?
Why should I?

Do you think you are righteous?
No.

Do you think you are evil?
No.

What do you think you can achieve?
Everything.

What do you think you will achieve?
Nothing.

How do you atone for your mistakes?
I change.

What would make you complete?
Discovery.

Do you have any regrets?
Never.

What do you fear?
To hurt someone.

Why do you look up?
To see the stars.

What lies in the stars?
Hope, mystery and loneliness.

How will you end your life.
Wait, let me get my crystal ball.

Why are you special?
Because i choose to be.

What are your possessions?
Things I'm forced to carry.

When will you give up?
Very soon.

Why will you give up?
I always do.

4 comments:

Sou said...

Wow. simply wow.. this is amazing I literally took your questions and tried to answer them and the result were.. okay lets not talk about my results.. but this is amazing :D
Two thumbs up right back at you

Vile said...

Thx sarah, although now you got me interested in knowing your answers :)

Zee Puppette said...

I heart this! it's so...mmm...human.
=)

Sou said...

Mine were way too dark.. we hia mesh na2ssaaaa :)