Tuesday 19 August 2008

Stiff

ok, so i didn't know her but she opens the door, looks around searching. I give her a point of a finger in the left direction where the other woman is standing out of view and then i give her a phone sign, meaning to say that she was on her mobile......
she looks at me like i just escaped from the zoo and just stares........
I give her another point of finger followed by a slight tilting of the head in the same direction to make a stronger emphasis.....
she's silent but her features toke very tight curves in just a few seconds.
"she is over there" i finally say after giving up on the whole simple sign issue.
she's still looking at me like I'm the last living sample of the dodo bird, but she finally speaks :
"who's there?" she asked, shaking her head.......i could tell she didn't expect a very bright answer.
"the one you are looking for" I say, turn around and head directly outa the room......just in time to hear her say, "there you are!".....
"splendid" I say to myself while walkin'.................

No comments: